Accounts for buy-to-let investors
Britain’s private rental sector has grown massively in recent years. The social balance between home-ownership and rental has shifted markedly, and many individuals and businesses have seen in this an important opportunity for investment.
Supporting buy-to-let investors has long been a field in which we have excelled. It’s a sector that’s subject to frequent changes in law and taxation, and one in which cash flow can fluctuate according to occupancy, interest rates and many other variables. It’s therefore a challenging business, and without specialist accountancy support, it can be difficult to stay abreast of all your obligations and allowances.
For landlords who already have to contend with issues such as property maintenance, minimising void periods, rent collection, safety legislation and more, it’s easy to become overburdened. However, at Jones Harris, we put our considerable expertise at your disposal. Our accountancy services ensure that you’ll always minimise your tax liabilities, meet all your statutory financial obligations and maximise your yields.
Backed by a thorough understanding of the challenges of the buy-to-let sector, we can help you:
- Decide whether to invest as an individual or through a business
- Find reputable brokers to help you secure an appropriate BTL mortgage
- Give you practical advice on property purchases or sales
- Maximise your eligible allowances
- Identify opportunities to reduce your tax liabilities
- Find new ways of reducing costs and improving your yields
- Keep in touch with constantly changing tax legislation
- Develop a longer term tax plan
- Develop a tax-efficient exit strategy – e.g. via selling or passing the investment on to your family
We can also keep you in firm control of your finances at all times. We’re on hand any time to discuss your situation and, if you decide to opt for cloud-based accounting, we can also give you constant 24/7 access to vital data such as cash flow, rental incomes, occupancy and expenses.
For more details, or to arrange a free consultation, please contact us today.
Accountancy for holiday let investors
As you might expect of an accountancy practice with its headquarters in the Fylde, we have particular experience in the field of holiday let investment. We have a very large number of private investor clients and we help them with a wide range of services, from everyday bookkeeping to strategic advice and succession planning.
To see how we could help you, please contact us today.
- A personal, dedicated contact
- Free strategic advice on growth and profitability
- Free, unlimited telephone / email support
- Proactive tax advice and analysis
- Profitability checks via competitor benchmarking
- A steady flow of good money-saving ideas
- Active business network introductions
- Secure client web-space for document sharing
- No need to email important/sensitive data